Daydreaming about a plant-based treat that’s simple to make and easy on your tastebuds? Then this is the recipe for you! It’s vegan, packed with juicy farm-to-pod fruit, and perfectly balanced by nourishing coconut milk! These tropical popsicles are our go-to snack when it comes to keeping the freezer stocked with healthy but satisfying snack options.
Prep this recipe in just 5 minutes by following the instructions below:
Tropical Smoothie Popsicle
- Vejo Tropical blend
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup fresh mango, diced
- Using your Vejo blender, add coconut milk and the Tropical Vejo blend.
- Pour Vejo Tropical smoothie into a bowl and add the diced mango slices. Stir to combine.
- Pour Vejo Tropical smoothie into popsicle molds, filling molds the entire way.
- Freeze popsicles for 3 hours or until fully solid.
- Let this dreamy treat transport you to a tropical island getaway with every lick!