Build healthy habits and get creative with your protein consumption with our new Vegan Protein blend-based recipes! These recipes are perfect for chocolate and vanilla lovers alike and are packed with well-rounded, organically sourced plant-based protein!
Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding
This Chocolate Raspberry Chia pudding is the perfect way to start your morning or the ideal afternoon snack! The rich cocoa taste of our Chocolate Plant-Based Protein blend combined with fresh raspberries and filling chia seeds will help to satisfy your cravings and satiate your hunger.
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 Plant-Based Protein - Chocolate Vejo blend
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp honey (or agave)
- ¼ cup raspberries, smashed
- Using the Vejo blender, add almond milk and blend with the plant-based chocolate protein Vejo blend.
- In a medium bowl, add chia seeds and honey. Pour in the Vejo smoothie into the bowl and whisk together.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with smashed raspberries and enjoy!
Plant-Based Vanilla Protein Mug Cake
Our Plant-based protein was formulated with an array of organically sourced ingredients to deliver an excellent source of protein that satisfies with a smooth and creamy vanilla bean flavor! This blend-based Vanilla Mug Cake recipe is a quick and easy way to turn your new favorite protein blend into a delicious treat.
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp oat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¾ cup oat milk
- 1 Plant-Based Protein - Vanilla Vejo blend
- In a medium bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Using the Vejo blender, add oat milk and plant-based vanilla protein Vejo blend. Twist and blend.
- Pour ¼ cup of the Vejo smoothie into the mug cake dry ingredients. Drink the rest of the Vejo smoothie or double the recipe and make one for a friend.
- Mix batter together and pour into a microwave safe mug.
- Microwave for 3 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes to cool off.
- Enjoy with a dollop of plant-based whipped cream and strawberries.