Our go-to dairy-free 4th of July popsicle recipe
The holiday weekend is fast approaching, and with the peak-summer heat, there’s no better way to cool off than a refreshing popsicle treat. At Vejo, we’re all about recipes that are not only healthy but super simple to make, and this one is no exception! Let our Strawberry Banana blend bring all the juicy summer flavor with help from fresh blueberries and dairy-free yogurt. This recipe is an excellent source of vitamin C and revitalizing antioxidants.
Ready to impress your friends and family with a quick and easy themed dessert? Follow the simple steps below.
4th of July Themed Popsicles
- Vejo Strawberry Banana blend
- ¾ cup oat milk
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup dairy-free yogurt
- Using your Vejo blender, add oat milk and the Strawberry Banana Vejo blend.
- Blend and pour Strawberry Banana smoothie into popsicle molds, filling them up halfway.
- Mix dairy-free yogurt and fresh blueberries in a bowl - we love Kite Hill or Nancy’s Probiotic Oat Milk Yogurt.
- Pour your yogurt and blueberry mixture into the popsicle molds and fill to the top. Freeze popsicles for 3 hours or until fully solid.
- Bask in the strawberry banana and blueberry layers of Fourth of July!