Banana Almond Pancakes
vegan, gluten free, paleo
Elevate your favorite Sunday-morning staple with our decadent Banana Almond blend. Packed with 7 grams of protein and dietary fiber, these Banana Almond pancakes will satisfy your sweet tooth and help you feel energized for the day!
- 1 Banana Almond Vejo Blend
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 overripe banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp avocado oil, for skillet
- Using the Vejo blender, fill the blender with almond milk to the fill line, about 1 cup. Insert the banana almond blend and twist top to blend.
- In a medium bowl, mash the banana until creamy and smooth. Combine the banana almond smoothie and vanilla, mix well.
- Add the flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix until combined.
- Over medium heat, add oil to the skillet. Using a ¼ measuring cup, scoop and pour batter onto the hot skillet. Cook until golden brown on each side.
- Serve with banana slices and maple syrup.