The last stretch of winter always seems to come with a surplus of daydreams about warm island escapes, where coconuts are bountiful and time to relax is infinite. With that in mind, we dreamt up our Bahama Mama Mousse to soothe your cravings while providing a simple, healthy treat.
Get ready to sail on into vacation mode with our Bahama Mama Mousse, a snack that’s vitamin-packed and made with just 5 ingredients. Our Tropical blend brings the tropics to your kitchen with a healthy dose of flavor from mango, passionfruit, orange, and banana, providing 15% of your daily vitamin C and 230mg of potassium.
Bahama Mama Mousse
- Combine gelatin and water in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or heat on a double boiler for the gelatin to melt.
- Using your Vejo blender, add almond milk and Tropical Vejo blend. Twist the top to blend.
- In a larger high speed blender, add heavy cream, gelatin and tropical smoothie. Blend on high for 5 minutes.
- Transfer mousse to individual glasses and refrigerate for 3 hours to set.
- Top with black berries and mint to serve.